Thursday, May 29, 2008

Box o' Spirit

I've dreamt my way
into this box
where every corner
holds a secret or two
and every wall
inside and out
reveals my most despicable faults.
But the air inside this box
makes my spirit
feel effervescently liberated.
It can't hide in a corner
or sit like a fly on a wall.
It fills every essence
of the atmosphere
beyond those walls,
pushing through those corners
till it bursts out of the seams
of this box
exposing my faults
and revealing my innermost secretive thoughts.
I feel not a trace of insecurity
as every aspect of me is scrutinized.
As long as I remain true to my soul
that spreads beyond the demolished walls,
I can always feel the warm glow
of true and pure happiness,
feeling no weight on my shoulders
or in my ever-beating heart
that will always be with you.






No comments: